ON SITE FIRE & FIRST AID SERVICE
Southside delivers fire and first aid direct to your workplace. Our on-site supply replenishment delivery service ensures you have the correct emergency response equipment available when it is needed, while your certification & compliance is also taken care of.
DIVERSE PRODUCT RANGE
Southside provide a huge range of safety products including – fire equipment, first aid, PPE and safety clothing, signage, consumables, cleaning products, spill kits and much more. Ask your Southside representative for advice or go online to www.southsidefiresafety.com.au to view the entire range of products available through our online store.
Employers are responsible for the supply and upkeep of fire safety equipment + training for employees in the workplace & on worksites. With Southside, rest assured that your Duty of Care responsibilities are met. Our wide range of Fire Safety Products along with our ongoing maintenance expertise and servicing will ensure your workplace is protected and prepared in the event of a fire emergency.
- Extinguisher, Fire Hose, Fire Door and Hydrant Servicing + Supply
- Council Annual Certificates & Service Certificates
- Electrical Maintenance and certification of Fire Protection installations
- Fire Training and Fire Evacuation Plans
- Member FPA Australia
FIRST AID EXPERTISE
Employers have a legal responsibility (OHS Act) for ensuring adequate first aid provisions for employees at all worksites. Rest assured that with Southside your OHS Duty of Care Responsibilities are met. Our wide range of First Aid Kits and accessories are designed to accommodate the varying needs of your workplace.
Ordering Products or Servicing is easy with Southside, you can call 1300 021 965, fax on 02 8079 5977, e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or order online.
ASSESSING YOUR WORKPLACE FIRST AID AND FIRE NEEDS!
APPROPRIATE FIRE EQUIPMENT, PROCEDURES & TRAINING
- Do you have adequate or the correct fire safety equipment at your workplace and is it correctly positioned?
- Are staff trained in the event of a fire & are procedures in place to prevent injury?
- Is your fire equipment maintained and serviced correctly?
- Do you have the correct signage in position?
APPROPRIATE FIRST AID KIT CONTENTS & POSITION:
- Are the first aid kit contents appropriate to the injuries & illness at your workplace?
- Does the kit contain sufficient quantities of each item?
- Are the contents labelled appropriately and within their 'use by' dates?
- Is the kit in a prominent and accessible position and clearly identifiable?
- Is the first aid kit clearly marked?
- Are the employees informed and aware of the location of the first aid kit?