- All Stimela boots meet and exceed AS/NZS 2210.3 Type 2.
- All Stimela boots have a patented hi-vis ankle cap for increased visibility and comfort.
- Have wider than standard foot design for Australian conditions.
- Have a thicker wall thickness over the ankle bone, the most commonly injured and painful part of the foot in side impacts.
- Our boots have a very high nitrile content in their PVC compound. This means they are more resistant to acids and oils than other gumboots on the market.
- All Stimela boots have grip lines for easy boot pull on.
- They also have a rear kick-off rib for easy boot removal.
- Code: FWG902/size
- Avalible in sizes 9 to 14
- Additional Info
Review "FOREMAN SAFETY TOE GUMBOOTS"